THE CREDENTIALS BIT
I think it's always reassuring to know that someone's passion is also backed up by a wealth of knowledge, experience and qualifications.
I have over ten years of experience in employee engagement, internal communication, organisational change and wellbeing practices. Plus over twenty years in global leadership, line management, project management, coaching and mentoring.
I have a massive love for learning. I am always reading books, articles and research papers and integrate the knowledge and ideas into AFIRE through my consultancy arm, workshops, blogs or mentoring to make sure I offer up-to-date and best practice advice. I also have a few hard-earned qualifications to my name, (that I'm really proud of!) because I like to be credible as well as knowledgeable.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Internal Communication Management (with distinction)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership & Management
- EMCC and INLPTA trained coach
- APMP qualified project manager
- Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communication (FIIC)